CARES Act: Paycheck Protection Program Loans
Heartland Capital Powered by Lendio
Get access to capital in
days, not weeks.
We know stakes are high for small businesses right now. Thankfully, the government stepped in to help. On March 27, 2020, the President signed The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, allocating $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed during this unprecedented time.
With Heartland Capital, you can access lenders offering these 100 percent SBA-backed loans through our funding marketplace partner Lendio.
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you're one of the following:
- A small business with fewer than 500 employees
- A small business that otherwise meets the SBA's size standard A 501(c)(3) with fewer than 500 employees
- An individual who operates as a sole proprietor
- An individual who works as an independent contractor
- A self-employed individual who regularly carries on any trade or business
- A Tribal business concern that meets the SBA size standard
- A 501(c)(19) Veterans Organization that meets the SBA size standard
Solutions for Every Aspect of Your Business
Accept payments anywhere, anytime, on any device—and access funds instantly with rapid authorization and fast funding.
Easily manage your staff's time and attendance, HR administration and tax reporting from a single, integrated suite.
There's no better way to turn occasional guests into frequent flyers than with engagement tools that show your true appreciation.
Point of Sale
Your customers expect a smooth buying experience. Streamline your operations with an all-in-one, cloud-based point-of-sale system.
Lendio is the nation’s largest small business lending marketplace, helping more than 31,000 small business owners find funding and facilitating more than $2 billion in small business loans. Lendio is not a lender, but connects borrowers who may not qualify for approval through the traditional lending process to loan options from its network of 75+ leading lenders. It streamlines the application process and uses proprietary technology to match borrowers with the best loan options for their businesses.