Does your HR support check every box?
From employee satisfaction to the proper documentation—use our checklist to make sure you’re covered.
Your employees are the driving force behind your business, so well-managed HR processes are a must for your business’s growth and success.
1. Does your HR provider offer credible, timely guidance on changing laws? Do you get information that helps you update HR policies, employee handbooks and manager training materials?
2. When you terminate underperforming employees, do you require them to sign standardized HR documents that clarify the reasons for their firing?
3. When managers face challenges with their employees, do you have consistent procedures to guide them and ensure everyone’s treated fairly?
4. Have you documented your business’s policies and procedures? Are you taking steps to make sure the right procedures are followed?
5. Do you have the information and guidance you need to develop more efficient reporting structures?
6. Do you have a reliable resource that helps you power through emergencies and critical moments in your business cycle, community and economy?
It looks like you could use some help in a few key areas—and you’re not alone. HR management challenges are extremely common, and addressing them is essential to keep your business growing and thriving. That’s why Heartland offers valuable HR support that works alongside our payroll solution for a productive workforce and minimal compliance issues.
It looks like you’re off to a great start! But if you want your business to keep growing and thriving, effective HR management across the board is essential. That’s why at Heartland, we offer valuable HR support that works alongside our Heartland Payroll solution for a productive workforce and minimal compliance issues.
Congratulations on your excellent HR capabilities! Every business needs effective HR to keep growing and thriving—and with Heartland, you can get even more. Heartland Payroll gives you access not only to HR support but also:
- A dedicated team of payroll specialists who understand your business—and your state’s specific requirements
- A customizable payroll solution that grows and evolves with your business as needed
- Integrated solutions for 401(k), point of sale, workers’ comp and accounting
- Time and attendance tracking, schedule building and more