Heartland Payment Systems National Restaurant Association Trade Show 2016 Sweepstakes
NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- SPONSOR AND OPERATOR; ENTRY PERIOD: Sponsor and operator is Heartland Payment Systems, LLC., 90 Nassau Street, Princeton, NJ 08542 (“Sponsor”). Heartland Payment Systems National Restaurant Association (“NRA”) Trade Show 2016 Sweepstakes (this “Sweepstakes”) begins on May 21, 2016 at 9:00am CTS and ends on May 24, 2016 at CTS (the “Entry Period”).
- ENTRY: During the Entry Period, if you are a registered attendees of the National Restaurant Association trade Show 2016 in Chicago, Illinois May 21, 2016 through May 24, 2016 visit Sponsor’s Booths #8007 (the “HPS Booth”) during show hours and complete the survey and stop by the Heartland Payment Systems and Heartland Commerce Booths such that a lead retrieval device recognizes your presence in the booth. Limit: One entry per person. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. For a copy of the Official Rules, print them from https://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/nra-drawing-terms (the “HPS Site”) or ask a representative at the HPS Booth for a copy.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and Washington, D.C., who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry, and who have not purchased registrations to the National Restaurant Association Trade Show 2016, or determined to travel to Chicago, IL, in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Employees of Sponsor and its affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members of, and persons residing in the same household with, such employees, are not eligible to enter or win.
- PRIZE; ODDS: Sponsor will award three (3) Prizes. Prize #1 is one (1) Digital Dining POS System, hardware and software included. (Approximate Retail Value: $10,000). Prize #2 is one (1) Dinerware POS Systems, hardware and software included. . (Approximate Retail Value: $10,000). Prize #3 is one (1) Beanstalk Email Marketing Campaign. . (Approximate Retail Value: $15,000). Odds of winning each prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is non-transferable. All taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax, federal, state and local income tax, and any other costs incurred in claiming or using prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor makes no representation to winner as to the fitness or suitability of the prize for any purpose, and Sponsor offers no manufacturer’s warranty on prize components not manufactured by Sponsor.
- DRAWING: Sponsor will select three (3) winners from all eligible entries submitted during the Entry Period in a random drawing in Illinois on or around May 24, 2016. Sponsor may contact potential winner by email or cell phone. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrant consents to be contacted by email or cell phone for purposes relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (an “Affidavit”) within 7 days of the date of notification in order to receive the prize. Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES), FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- GOVERNING LAW; VENUE: Except where prohibited, entrants and winners agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, or the appropriate New Jersey State Court located in Mercer County, New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- WINNERS LIST: To receive a winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope on or before December 31, 2016 to: Heartland Payment Systems National Restaurant Association 2016 Sweepstakes Winners List, 300 Carnegie Drive Princeton, NJ 08542.